Bailey’s CBD Large Breed Dog Soft Chews 30ct 180mg
Strong enough to satisfy even the biggest of paws.
Fulfill your pup’s bacon cravings with these delicious Omega Hemp Soft Chews!
Packed with fatty omega acids to support your furry friend’s health & bodily function, these CBD soft chews make the perfect treat for any busy or active pup.
Yummy & Effective
- Ready to help your pet feel calm, relaxed, and at ease while satisfying their savory peanut butter & banana craving?
- They taste so good they’ll sure be licking and begging for more!
- Plus, they’ll be as calm as can be in 30-60 minutes.
Benefits of Bailey’s Calming CBD Yummies!:
- Traveling Stress Relief
- Separation Anxiety Support
- Hyperactive Pups
- Decreasing Aggression
- Helping Pups Sleep Though The Night
- Overall Calming Support
- Tryptophan – An essential amino acid obtained nutritionally, tryptophan is involved with creating the hormone serotonin. Elevated serotonin blood levels have been shown to reduce behavioral disorders, like separation & travel anxiety.
- Valerian Root (Valeriana Officinalis) – Valerian root is an herbal supplement traditionally used by many people for sedation, insomnia relief, and reducing anxiety & stress. Some even use it to support seizure conditions.
- Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla) -Chamomile is an herb in the daisy flower family, commonly used in humans & dogs (in smaller amounts) for mild sedation, anxiety support, anti-inflammation, gastrointestinal disorders, and promoting relaxation.
- Passion Flower (Passiflora Incarnata) -Passionflower raises levels of serotonin and dopamine, potentially increasing mood & temperament – and soothing the tummy. It’s been used for stomach ulcer alleviation, which can cause or be caused by stress.
- Naturally Occurring CBD – CBD is known for its anti-inflammatory properties as it works to promote “homeostasis” at as systemic level via our pet’s Endocannabinoid System, or ECS, helping promote a sense of calm, while helping our pets live healthy, age gracefully, and feel more complete.